20th Anniversary Edition
Do you want to . . .
- know what the most important aspect of God's character is and how it is meant to affect every aspect of your life?
- know the source of wisdom and how you can obtain it for every situation?
- know how to relate in every human relationship with naturalness and godliness?
- outsmart every temptation of the enemy?
- overcome the fear of man, and fear only God?
This life-changing book gives biblical answers to the above, and much more, as Joy Dawson combines them with fascinating everyday life experiences. In the ultimate adventure of intensely pursuing intimate friendship with the only One who can totally fulfill us, Dawson makes it clear that the price is high. But the privileges and rewards are infinitely higher.
"Here is a way toward thinking straight about God that will result in living, loving and learning live at its fullest and best."
-- from the foreword by Jack W. Hayford, president, International Foursquare Churches; founding pastor, The Church on the Way
Joy Dawson's Bible teaching ministry and missionary journeys with Youth With A Mission have taken her to 55 nations. She has also taught extensively on television and radio, and is the author of several books. Her penetrating teachings are based on the character and ways of God. Joy and her husband, Jim, and much of their family are in full-time ministry.
Pages: 156 (paperback)