Focus your child's prayer, Bible reading, and journaling.
Keeping a journal and prayer are very important keys to growth in any Christian's life. Tracking Your Walk is a great tool to help young believers (ages 9 and up) develop these vital areas of their Christian walk.
Designed to begin at any time of year, this journal includes:
- 2-track Bible-reading plan
- Maps and illustrations
- Address, notes, and list-doodle sections
- Lots of journal space
Nation and people group information
Teaching on quiet time, prayer, intercession, knowing God, and more!
Countries and people groups include:
- South America (Colombia, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia)
- Europe (Greece)
- Africa (Kenya, Ethiopia, Morocco)
- North America (U.S.A, Canada, Eskimos, Pueblo Indians, Hare Indians, International students)
- 10/40 Window Facts, countries & map
- Pacific Region (Australia, Fiji)
- Central America (Mexico, Cuba)
- Central Asia (Egypt, Russia)
- Asia (China, Child Laborers in India)
Regular Price: $12.99
YWAM Price: $6.99