It has been said that the flap of a butterfly's wings in Brazil could ultimately produce a tornado in Texas.
Using illustrations like this from nature, society, and the Bible, Danny Lehmann demonstrates that little choices to obey the next thing God puts in front of you, whether big or little in your eyes, can change and make history. However, there is a catch, our definition of big and little must conform to God's. This book will show you how.
"Danny Lehmann's book... It's all about being radically real as a way of life according to God's standards... and that's what the author's life is all about."
- Joy Dawson, Author and Speaker
"Danny grasps and communicates the upside-down nature of the kingdom... and he writes without a lot of religious jargon and hype. You won't be able to put it down."
- Floyd McClung, All Nations, Cape Town, South Africa
"Danny defines godly success, sheds light on the struggle with pride, and gives instruction on how to live a life of humble obedience with maximum kingdom impact."
- Mike Kai, Pastor, Hope Chapel West Oahu, Hawaii
"... biblical, practical, visionary, and grace-awakened."
- George Verwer, Founder, Operation Mobilization
"Danny has mastered the craft of communicating with both simplicity and depth."
- Bill Stonebraker, Pastor, Calvary Chapel, Honolulu, Hawaii
"I am changed for having read this book in seeing things with the eyes of God on what is truly 'big'."
- Wayne Cordeiro, Pastor New Hope Christian Fellowship, Honolulu, Hawaii
Pages: 180 (hardcover)